At the conclusion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Explain the dynamic business environment.
- Understand how their organization must act within that environment to maximize return.
- Identify key activities that impact upon performance.
- Understand the nature of obstacles that may prevent the organization from being a dynamic entity.
- Understand the different ways through which they can have a direct impact on the business.
- Identify areas where the processes are not capable of coping with the dynamic environment and suggesting ways to improve.
Credit Hours: 1