At the conclusion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- understand NFPA 80 and NFPA 101 requirements for swing door assemblies.
- implement fire door assemblies best practices.
- explain the importance servicing fire door assemblies.
- Identify owner’s responsibilities for compliance.
- classify service provider’s responsibilities for compliance.
Credit Hours: 1
Approved for CEU Credit in:
Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, NICET, North Carolina Locksmith, Tennessee QA, Texas