Participants who complete this course will:
● Understand the three common elements associated with door hardware: handing, finishes, and terminology.
● Know how to determine the correct hand of a door and understand its importance in deciding the security side of the door.
● Understand the differences between door hardware finishes and base metals
● Learn specific terminology and common abbreviations unique to door hardware
● Learn about the importance of fasteners furnished from manufacturers
Credit Hours: 1
Approved for CEU Credit in: